Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shutterbug2
Tinkerer
Username: Shutterbug2

Post Number: 12

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 07:48 pm:   

i picked up olympus xa few weeks ago with a11 flash attachment for song and dance around $3.00 i could,nt wait to get home to check out my new find. this xa uses EPX 76 batteries 2 with postive side up. i tried holding in film rewind button camera still fires. 76 batteries are 1 1/2 volts by my DVM. not totally familiar with 44 batteries you tried using. could it be that they don,t have enough current to work camera properly even being new. i don,t know just a thought. if the 44,s should work then you might have a internal wiring problem steming from battery connections since you can,t get camera to do anything then you,d want get more expertise help from forum member that,s worked on one. my camera still fires even with back open. not sure what you mean when you say spool is blocked ? this camera in working clean condition i,ve seen at local camera store for around $100.00 they had about 4 of them for sell. good luck James

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration