Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Wernerjb
Tinkerer
Username: Wernerjb

Post Number: 265

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 - 10:17 am:   

Hi, Charlie, AFAIK the 35 DC has an electronic shutter and is of a different make-up inside, I am sorry but I cannot help you solve that problem.

Hi, Blaz38, I can positively confirm that these two screws held the self-timer assy in my camera. The only part that fell off during disassembly was a steel washer on the pinion square shaft (in your pic it seems as if there is a brass washer).
In the first of the two pics showing a "closer view" in the 2nd link you relate to it says "(2) do not loose this screw! this is for controlling shuter blades to open and close. you have to spend hard effor to fix it again if you loose it by mistake". Maybe this applies to the lens plus shutter blade module still in place! Other than what is said there it is exactly that screw that I loosened to be able to re-install the shutter blade module (http://tinyurl.com/23gpnm). You also have to fiddle in (a)the two pins protruding from it beside the rear lens group; where they go can be seen in the above-quoted picture(s), and (b) the spline shaft operating the speeds. All this reassembly about what goes where can be studied in Henry's excellent description.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration