Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jayd
Tinkerer
Username: Jayd

Post Number: 49

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 - 06:30 pm:   

Here I go again: think I have it this time!
I think the spring is very simlar to the Prontor but I sure can't seem to get it in!!!!just does not quite want to go. In the pic I have maked the points I think it contacts with yellow the pivot screw has been removed: it goes under the leg that that is part of the top plate of the clock works, the spring jaut laying aganist a black portion. These little springs are quite the challenge at times, I wonder if the factories had lots of extras ?
Here's an issue perhaps someone has a remidy for : how to demagnitize your tools ? makes a sometimes difficult job even more difficult when a part sticks to your tool: to bad screws never stick in the right position!perhaps glue ?
Can you belive this Image came from a $79.00 camera new last years model, release price was only $159.00. I paid more than that for my 90mm Macro lens a long time ago. And I have way more than that in time and frustration in this Foldex
Thanks to all
Jay

Varioinerds and spring

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration