Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jayd
Tinkerer
Username: Jayd

Post Number: 45

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 06:06 pm:   

Thanks for all your comments
The reason to do this is I have a supply of Konica pro 160 220 and can get all I want at very cheap prices, not to mention more exposures per roll. Glenn the camera was made to take 120 as well as 620 so I don't understand why I would have more light leak trouble provided I block out the peep hole by flat black paint or electrical tape which I would do for 120 as well I just dont trust it with today's films and with my count I don't need it. As for the pressure plate I will likely try it with not adjustment then if results indicate measure the paper backing and shim the pressure plate by that much or I may mic the paper first to get an Ideal of how much diffrence it makes I'm making a wild guess of 10 thousands of an inch 0.010 inches I don't have percision measuring tools in metric and likely less.
One thing occurs to me : I should make sure the pressure plate is completely smooth so it does not damage the film. One might apply a plastic film over the pressure plate the thickness of the backing paper ?
Alot to think about.
Thanks again
Jay

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration