Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Shutterbug2
Tinkerer
Username: Shutterbug2

Post Number: 64

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 08:43 pm:   

well i stopped by local walmart today.for other things but checked out photo section again. asked employe if they still developed 110 film in house. they do but they don,t carry 110 film any more since feb. this year. she said they on average only develop 50 rolls film a day now.their odd size camera battery selection has shrunk to almost nothing if it does,nt cross over to other electronic devices. hardly any selection of 35mm film . now it,s reduced to 4 x 4 space with mostly disposable camera,s for single use. glad theirs other places on internet that you can find batteries and better film selection. you might ask why bother with 110. i,ve got few nice one,s rollei 110A some minolta,s/ 110,s can produce pretty sharp pics. and their light weight easily fit in your pocket and if dropped lost or stolen their more likely to survive than our 35mm friends in drop test. i,m sure 110 will long phase out before 35mm. till that happens might as well try and use them while film is still available. i do have few compact 35mm camera,s also i can use. i figure the 110,s are less likely to have any issues. all camera,s in my collection are un proven with film. James

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration