Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aphototaker
Tinkerer
Username: Aphototaker

Post Number: 161

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 10:37 pm:   

Asking questions? ... er... so that somebody can answer them perhaps? You know, somebody other than just *telling* me to stop asking questions? That is one reason forums exist on the internet btw. But I have discovered this there is a very different attitude in this forum.

I continue to ask questions because I have noticed contradictions in the statements given here and what I have observed. To ask for explanations. Is this outside the bound of the topic? I have been very clear and specific in my queries, have I not?

The word "guru" I used was not meant to be derogatory mind you. It was not meant to paint everyone as tinkerer who is not, however, but was addressed to those who are guru tinkerers, in a good way. If you are not, then so be it. But there is no reason to be over sensitive about it! You being so just signifies you are actually looking for reasons to find faults in my every post now.

I am no pro in this field, I do not have many cameras, no relevant experience and just questions. I am not sure how to put it, but this "get off my lawn" attitude is quite unexpected here. People here don't seem to entertain any apologies even!

Sorry for all the noise. I will stop posting here.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration