Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Valentin Jerosch

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 03:21 pm:   

Hi,
lately I found out to be an owner of a beirette vsn myself, and I couldn't keep from getting a closer look inside.

Actually, the camera seems to be in a good condition, it looks like everything is working properly, only the lenses are somewhat dusty or stained, well something like that, but from inside. So I opened up all of the lens- shutter construction - no problem, but I cannot clean the lenses from inside between the focusing lens (meritar)and the lens just before the shutter (priomat) leafs. I simply don't know how to dismantle the outer lens from the other one. Anybody any ideas? experience?

Anyway I cleaned the lens from the shutter leaf side, leaving some hardly but noticable scratches (aargh!) and more succesfully the diaphragm.

I really want this lens to be clean, there's a lot of dust and moisture inside, -otherwise I really won't be able to revive this neat old piece of eastgerman construction.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration