Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Logandiana
Tinkerer
Username: Logandiana

Post Number: 24

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 11:29 am:   

***UPDATE***
So this is pretty strange. I still have not received a response to any email that have sent, but I did receive an envelope in the mail the other day and now I think I know why I haven't heard anything until now. Well maybe... I think I have narrowed it down to 1 of 3 reasons:
1. Morgan has lost his mind.
2. Morgan has messed up his orders big time and perhaps has sent my order to someone else or has lost it.
3. Morgan is F'ing with me for the fun of it.
I am leaning towards number 2, but who knows. So... What did I get in mail you ask?
I knew right away the envelop was too light and too small to contain the 5 kits that I ordered plus the replacement parts that he omitted from the previous kit ordered in July. Inside the envelope was a single sheet of copy paper with a small handwritten sentence... "Logan, Here is the sample I wrote about. Thanks, Morgan" and then enclosed was a small cut out sample of blue seal skin. WTF? First off I have ordered blue seal skin numerous times, and I know what it looks like. I don't need a sample. Also he writes this so nonchalantly like we have been writing back and forth or talking on the phone recently. At least I know he's not dead though. I do now have his address though so I plan to send a registered letter with a print out of my previous emails sent and a copy of my paid paypal receipt.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration