Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stanblute
Tinkerer
Username: Stanblute

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 07:27 pm:   

On the older gray Lunapro's the screw shaft on the calculator pivot is hollow. The easy way is to just pull the whole front cover off and then push a small wire through the screw from behind. The sun/moon plate pops out and you can get the pin wrench on the two holes under the plate. I have some replacement parts for the dial assembly if you need them. I mainly work on the gray ones and the main difference I've found between them and the newer black ones is that the photo cell on the black ones is much better adapted to the color response on my newer SBC meters. When you meter green or brown with the gray meters they vary up to a stop compared to an SBC meter. But the black meters mirror the response from an SBC cell regardless of what color the reflecting surface is. Have you done the diode adaptation to use silver cells? A miniature diode from Radio Shack, two solder joints, and you have a modern adapted meter, usually with only minor calibration needed. I can send you directions to calibrate it if you need them. All you need is an accurate meter or camera meter to use as a reference.
Skip

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration