Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mjeurissen
Tinkerer
Username: Mjeurissen

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 06:57 am:   

Hello,

I recently received a Voigtländer Vitoret L (It's currently taken apart so I can't take a picture of the complete camerat, but here is a link to it. It's in pretty good condition, except the shutter doesn't work. So I opened it to see what´s wrong. It turned out the wind mechanism for the shutter in the lens (Color-Lanthar 2,8/50) was somehow jammed. While opening the lens and playing a bit with it, it started working again. Now I need to put the shutter blades, which I shaked out when they got loose, back in. The problem is, I can't remove the last part to reach the place where they belong. Here is a picture of the disassembled camera and lens.

Assembly

In the next picture I marked the two parts that I can't take apart due to the winding lever shown in the circle.

Problem

The small pin that goes through it prevents it from going through the hole. I tried pulling and pushing with no result. Does anyone know how the two parts are held together? Or should I approach this differently?

Greetings,
Marijn
Delft, The Netherlands

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration