Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alex Kinnan

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 03:43 pm:   

Thanks, so far. It didn't occur to me that the casing might be less than airtight... That's good to know, as I don't really want to scrounge around for the appropriate drilling equipment anyway.

Can't seem to find any info yet on the Micro Junior, though there are a couple of Micro Leaders on eBay right now. I assume those are also designed for 1.35v operation?

It's nice to know that this meter has been heard of and used by other people -- I was beginning to fear that it (and maybe the world itself) didn't really exist.

I suppose I'll try the Zinc-Air option first, though I'd still like to get the thing converted over to 1.5v silver capability someday, if possible.

I put it on a camera last night and it just looked so nifty sitting there, like something out of the original "Star Trek" broadcast television series. I almost expected the character "Mister Spock" to turn up so's that I could take his picture, which he would then show neither pleasure nor disdain for, regardless of quality. If the picture turned out poorly, then I would surely praise Vulcan logic.

Anywho, I digress. Thanks for the advice, so far. That illustration your page, Rick, is pretty cool -- did you do it? Very nice.

Alex

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration