Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

WernerJB

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 10:45 am:   

It's me again, what is commonly known as lighter fluid "flushing" does not mean you have to drench the whole camera shutter in Ronsonol, of course not, as this would have negative effects on the other "blades" there are, i.e. the aperture blades, but all of these are visible in the pictures.
Work slowly and use your common sense, so with a bit of care and a timid smile you can make your way through the unexpected, like me and so many others before. Specific questions can be asked in the "Keyword Search" section of this forum by finding out about other tinkerers answers to problems, I especially appreciate this function a lot.
Inside the Auto S everything around the shutter and the wind mechanism is quite logical and easy to understand, it is self-explaining so to speak. What is more complicated however is the light meter and the RF array under the top cap, both of them should be left as they are if you are not skilled or familiar with their makeup. But average camera tinkerers usually learn quickly by just doing things they didn't know they were capable of managing only a short while ago; learning by doing, that is what this is all about, I wish you lots of luck on your way to a fully functional camera!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration