Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kostas

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 03:04 am:   

Hi! I have already posted a message in an old thread here, but maybe I should have started a new one instead. My problem: I have an old pronto shutter (westar lens from a dacora digna camera) and I cant remove the middle element's housing. I have done it before for various shutters, even for rusty ones but now I can see no pair of notches for the spanner only one little hole that I cant figure out if it contains a screw that has to be unscrewed or it is something else. I haven't find information for this kind of situation anywhere in the web. Everybody says that the housing should be unscrewed as a whole. I am ready to drill another hole opposite to the one that I see and try to work it out that way, but I would like to know if anyone had any luck doing that. Or, if anyone are aware of this type of prontos. I cant believe that the manufacturer of the shutter just forgot to make another hole to make a pair for the spanner.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration