Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Yan Li

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 10:17 pm:   

Dear Sir/Madam,

I~{!/~}m very pleased to obtain your company information from the internet. As we learn that your company is in the market for optical components, and our company is one leading manufacturer of this product which has nearly more than ten years experience.

Now I will introduce our company for you.

Our company which named Chylin Optical Component Co., Ltd, is one of the manufacturer which can make various kinds of optical product, such as Calcium Fluoride, cylindrical lens, window, prism, lens, sphere lens and so on in JiLin province China. And all the products have samples, also they are high quality but low price, in the same time the specification of them is complete. We have been keeping well relationship with factories abroad. So I hope we could make a long –term cooperation with each other.

It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries for any of our products mentioned above which we will send you our lowest quotations.

Should, by chance, your corporation not deal with the import of the goods, we would be most grateful if this letter could be forwarded to the correct import corporation.

We are looking forward to your favourable and prompt reply.

Yours faithfully,
Yan Li

CHYLIN OPTICAL COMPONENTS CO.,LTD
Yan Li
Market Department

No.340 Jingyue Street,CETDZ
Changchun,Jilin,
China 130117
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 0086-431-6708166
Fax: 0086-431-4613691

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration