Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

WernerJB

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 08:55 am:   

All I am asking for as a customer who once (erraneously!) bought a camera with a big name on it is to be given some sort of service (as indicated by M Currie, no more and no less than that in the first place). Instead, on asking for support, I am turned into someone who just deserves to be callously disregarded. Nobody expects the endless availability of spare parts, of course not. On the other hand, not so very long ago, it was possible to obtain at least good advice, original manuals (!) from Plaubel, Siemens, etc. even for products that had left the factories five to seven decades ago. But nowadays all this is reminiscent memories. And that is why I think it is my turn now to tell the big names to fxck off. I usally do not mix business with pleasure, so why should I favour or opt for Minolta/Konica, Ricoh or Canon products when I am asked? On adopting their role model it is payback time, I think.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration