Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Erica

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 06:45 am:   

I just got a Minolta Maxxum 4 for Christmas and I love it... but it won't rewind the film.

The only problem so far is that the camera will not rewind the film ! I`ve gone through the manual and followed each step. The manual claims that when the last picture is taken the film will rewind, a 0 will be displayed on the lcd screen and the film canister logo will blink when the film is done rewinding and that the back door can then be opened.

However, after I take the last picture, it makes a noise like it`s starting to rewind, and I get the 0 displayed and the blinking film canister but it doesn`t rewind the film AND the back door allows me to open it up when the film is still in the camera ! It seems that something is wrong with the camera and it`s not catching the film to rewind it.

I have loaded the film correctly because the lcd screen tells me that it`s o.k., so I don`t understand what I`m doing wrong.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration