Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mondo2891
Tinkerer
Username: Mondo2891

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Thursday, January 07, 2010 - 07:01 pm:   

Hello! So I have an old Minolta X-570 and after hours of looking into it, and searching this forum for an answer I came very very close. I'm having the same problem many people had with the curtain not closing all the way, however my problem seems to be something on the other side of the curtain.

It seems that when I load for the next picture, it pulls the curtain over to the right (looking from the back) and instead of the curtain staying over on the right side until I push the capture button, it "unclicks" and goes back over to the left side (again from the back) Does anybody know what might cause this?

The temporary fix seems to be to (as i read) "GENTLY" push the curtain back to the left side and to try loading again, but this only works about 10% of the time.

I have a video if anyone would like me to upload it to youtube, so you may get a better understanding of what I am dealing with..

Thanks!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration