Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Beepilot
Tinkerer
Username: Beepilot

Post Number: 4

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 11:59 am:   

I too have a Vito II in which this spring was found loose in the bottom of the front cover so I need to refit it. From the second picture and from looking at the camera it clearly visible where the bottom end of the spring goes i.e. the small hook on the bottom of the slide attached to the release bar. However I can't see where the other end fits so any help on this would be appreciated. Also is it possible albeit fiddly to fit the spring without disassembling the front end of the camera. I have just posted a separate item on a jammed shutter release on this camera in which I said I didn't think the spring was related to the problem but am I wrong on this. I have found that by jiggling some of the levers under the top plate the shutter release works but the front cover won't close and the exposure lock doesn't work. Are these symptoms related to the spring not being in place. Any help appreciated.Thanks - Roger

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration