Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aciel78
Tinkerer
Username: Aciel78

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 12:25 am:   

Hello all. New to the forum and would just like to share my very positive and professional experience with Jon Goodman and his light seal kits. I've been searching for a light seal kit (locally NYC area and on the web) for my newly acquired Minolta CLE without success for almost a month now and finally stumbled upon his very informative article regarding light seal replacement. After about an hour of sending him an email I got a reply from Jon himself and lo and behold he has a light seal kit for my CLE, all he asked for was my mailing address so he could send out the kit the same day! I haven't even paid the man yet and he trustingly offered to send the kit before I sent payment. Talk about customer service! Just spreading the word that Jon is a pleasure to deal with and he REALLY knows his stuff regarding light seal replacement. I'm fully aware that their are other people who sell kits similar to Jon's but none of the others I contacted replied as quick and/or didn't seem to give a crap about helping me find what i needed. Jon clearly is passionate about what he is doing and i'd recommend him to anyone in need of light seals. A big THANK YOU to Jon and Thank You rangefinderforum for all of your efforts. I'm glad to be a part of the forum. :-)
-mike

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration