Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Richard Creviston

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 09:55 pm:   

The above responces from Werner,Glen,Rick and Michael have expressed my views far more eloquently than I could ever manage. For years I have read their advise as well as many others. I have bought repair manuals and in most cases they have fallen short of imparting any usefull information as to the actual process of repairing my cameras.
A belated thanks to all those who have taken their time to give of themselves to help others in solving problems. It takes a very special person to be willing to help others with no thought of receiving a financial gain. I read the forum every day and I am saddened to see that many times there is not even a "Thank you" fom the recipient of the advise.
I want to take this opportunity to thank all who have contributed to this forum, for the knowledge I have gained from their advise. Please don't change a thing. Please remember that there many ways to accomplish a given task and the input from several sources is far more helpful than any any repair manual I have seen.
Richard.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration