Rate Post Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Rate this post by selecting a number. 1 is the worst and 5 is the best.

(Worst)    1    2    3    4    5     (Best)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Railcrew
Tinkerer
Username: Railcrew

Post Number: 6

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0

Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 05:34 pm:   

New problem, same camera (https://kyp.hauslendale.com/classics/forum/messages/2/24049.html?1332314279) I got the POD and contacts fixed, the battery light/connection was flickering so I checked the connections, while I had the camera torn apart I guess a wire broke loose, the white wire attached to the battery test button.(top one) That was a chore to fix, I SUCK at soldering.

Anyway, battery works now but something else must be loose because while testing the meter/shutter everything is fine until I get the top put back on, Literally. I even went so far as having it all put back together except the test button cover, worked good till the cover went on, Pow!, yellow light again... I took off the button cover, wiggled the wires , good again. it will be fine for a while then back to yellow light. If I remove the test button cover and push on the wires it works again. The wires are all solidly soldered so I don't know what to do.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration