Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

CHINON POWER WINDER 530 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » CHINON POWER WINDER 530 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Vintagepro6219
Tinkerer
Username: Vintagepro6219

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL OR CIRCUIT ILLUSTRATION OF CHINON PW-530.

SOME TINY COLORED WIRING WAS DISCONNECTED. NOT SURE WHICH COMPONENT IT WAS ATTACHED. TO. PLEASE HELP

Br1078lum
Tinkerer
Username: Br1078lum

Post Number: 521

Posted on Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please turn off your CAPS LOCK when posting. It's very rude.

PF

Glenn
Tinkerer
Username: Glenn

Post Number: 1056

Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For those of us blighted by AMD the capitals are a boon. Nothing RUDE or ANTI SOCIAL in my reckoning. To me, four lines of succinct questioning in capitals is easy reading compared with pages of lower case waffle.

As to the original query - there was some info posted on the guts of the PW-530 a number of years ago on some other site. Unfortunately all I can recall is that the poster had found the internals somewhat generic and very similar to other winders of that era. Try looking for circuit diagrams of other maker's winders, you might strike lucky

Rlc
Tinkerer
Username: Rlc

Post Number: 131

Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Right on Glenn, (Re caps.) I submit that the
negative responce was far less than cordial.

RLC

Glenn
Tinkerer

Post Number: 1058

Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If Br1078lum is the same person as the Phil now listed under the moderators, then I consider it somewhat unfriendly and against the ethos of this Forum that no introductions have been made - especially if we are going to get posts like the above suddenly appearing.

Moderating is a thankless task, I know from experience, but if there are going to be rules and moderator preferences on how things are written down, then lets have the rules/preferences written down. Things have seemed to run very smoothly for all the years I have looked in here - apart from the odd antisocial spammer - so I hope the friendly and always helpful face is the one always to the fore.

Br1078lum
Tinkerer
Username: Br1078lum

Post Number: 525

Posted on Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry, but on most sites I frequent, Glenn, typing in all caps is considered to be shouting.

But in deference to the OP, and all the other members of the Forum who are sight impaired, my apologies that I offended anyone.

Welcome to the Forum, Vintagepro6219. Type on.

PF

Glenn
Tinkerer

Post Number: 1059

Posted on Monday, April 08, 2013 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks. Peace and normality restored.

Glenn

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration