Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

KR-10 self-timer lever replacement Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2007 » KR-10 self-timer lever replacement « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jonnymorris
Tinkerer
Username: Jonnymorris

Post Number: 12

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello!

I have aquired a KR-10 which is missing most of the self-timer lever, it is impossible to use the self-timer although with a bit of encouragement it appears the mechanism still works. I have another KR-10 which is in a bit of a tatty condition but works fine, so I would like to transfer the lever from this to the other (which has a much better condition body in general).

Also on the same camera the left corner has had a hefty bash which has resulted in the EV being rendered inoperable, if I could transfer this wheel off the other camera too then that would be excellent. I have put a film through this camera and it works fine.

I have looked but found no details on how to get into these parts of the camera to remove or replace them, I thought there would be as it is quite a common camera. I'm hoping some of you nice people can help! :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration