Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Super Program (Super Program) Locked ... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2007 » Super Program (Super Program) Locked Conundrum « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Floydking
Tinkerer
Username: Floydking

Post Number: 2

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi!

I've just bought a Pentax Super Program off the internet, but unfortunately the winder won't move; the shutter's locked and the mirror is stuck in the up position. The PDF of the manual was downloaded several weeks ago and I can't find anything of obvious use in there. I accidentally switched on the self- timer for a moment, could that have something to do with it? I've been using Pentax cameras since the mid seventies (mostly - God bless 'em - manual cameras), but I've never been this confused before.

I'm beginning to believe that I simply can't see the 'wood for the trees', can anybody help please?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Floydking
Tinkerer
Username: Floydking

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm sorry about this posting. I've just noticed exactly the same question at the bottom of this page. Would delete, but I can't find how.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration