Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Toshiba PDR-M60 Mode Dial Replacement Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2007 » Toshiba PDR-M60 Mode Dial Replacement « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dan_schafer
Tinkerer
Username: Dan_schafer

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The mode dial came off in my hand today. Seems a commom problem with this camera. Where can I get a replacement mode dial for this Toshiba PDR-M60 digital camera? If it is no longer available is there another way to make the necessary contacts? Is there a schematic available? Also how is the two halves of the case seperated. There seems to be a secrete release inside. It almost comes apart but something is holding up the seperation. Please e-mail me or post a reply if anyone can help or direct me.
Danny in Cleveland
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

York_praktica_fan
Tinkerer
Username: York_praktica_fan

Post Number: 11

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 07, 2007 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dan

with respect this forum primarily one for the discussion of classic cameras, this would normally be limited to camers upto and including the 1980s (although many are far far older than that)

IME few of the regualr posters here will give any time to digital camera problems, perhaps a detailed google will help, maybe you just need to "bite the bullet" and contact Toshiba

regards

York

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration