Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Praktika LB2 Help needed Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2007 » Praktika LB2 Help needed « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Alexvpaq
Tinkerer
Username: Alexvpaq

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 - 11:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone, I got my father Praktika LB2 for the moment cause it's sort of broken but I am sure the problem isn't that bad but I need to find how to fix it

so the problem is quite clear, I can't move the winding lever much (the thing I crank to move forward onto the film...). it doesn't move a lot and without that I can't take any picture...

And it's quite sad cause this camera has been the first real camera that my father bought and I believe that would make him more than happy if I could fix that problem...

Thanks a lot in advance!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Dom
Tinkerer
Username: Dom

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm having the same problem...have you found a repair shop yet?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration