Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Leitz Pradovit CA 2502 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Leitz Pradovit CA 2502 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carlo
Tinkerer
Username: Carlo

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a question regarding the guts of a Leitz Pradovit CA 2502 slide projector. I have already posted elsewhere this question, to no avail.

Once the aluminum top cover has been removed, a metal swinging arm is visible in the upper front part of the projector. The arm moves the plastic slide claw that takes the slides from the slide tray. I need to disconnect that swinging arm from its vertical shaft, in order to make enough room for taking off the whole carriage unit (which I have already disconnected from the rest of the projector). Unscrewing the Phillips screw at the pivoted ending of the arm does not seem to produce any effect. Does anyone know how to remove the above mentioned swinging arm?

As a related question, I am looking for a servicing/repair manual for my CA 2502 projector. Where do you think I can buy one online?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Carlo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration