Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Film advance slider stuck - minolta A... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Film advance slider stuck - minolta Autopak 460TX(110 film) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lens
Tinkerer
Username: Lens

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello All,

I got a cheap minolta Autopak 460-tx
http://www.subclub.org/shop/460tx.htm

the film advance slider was working well and shutter was fired ok. But yesterday when i tried to push the slider and shutter then i found out the slider was stuck and only advanced like 1/3 distance..

now the slider is pushed only 1/3 distance and stuck as it..i am not able to push it all the way and the shutter won't fire too..

I am only able to take off few cover, but it is not enough to get in those mechanism.

Can anyone help? just like to make camera works..thanks.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration