Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica Auto T-3 drawings Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Konica Auto T-3 drawings « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Konicakrazy
Tinkerer
Username: Konicakrazy

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bought Konica T-3 repair manual from Finger Lakes, and it refers to drawings which were not included. They were not represented as being part of purchase, and that's OK. But, does anyone know where to get them.

Erirah
Tinkerer
Username: Erirah

Post Number: 7

Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not really an answer to your question, but...

I have the "Technical Illustration" part of the Konica T3 Service Manual. It is some 30-40 pages or so, half of them are fold-outs with the exploded views on them. Too wide/too much work to run them all through my scanner, but if you need a certain page then I may be able to help.

Konicakrazy
Tinkerer

Post Number: 5

Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. What I am really interested in, is the removal of mirror box and accessing the battery box to replace wires up to the meter circuit. I love these particular cameras and see many that need battery box wires and would love to become proficient at it. ould gladly pay you for your trouble.
Tom, in Florida

Gez
Tinkerer
Username: Gez

Post Number: 28

Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rick's Tech Notes are pretty good for the A3, but before you remove the prism off the T3 you will need to place a screw to hold the spring loaded shutter speed indicator display in place. It can be a real pain to get the display back in register with the shutter speed dial.

I have just finished replacing the battery wires on T3 and found the National Camera / Camera Craftsman article on the T3N very useful.

Yes, the T series are just great, but let's not shout it from the roof tops as they are fairly cheap just now!

Guyb
Tinkerer
Username: Guyb

Post Number: 4

Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not drawings but lot's of info on T3 at Matt's great site:
http://mattdentonphoto.com

Erirah
Tinkerer
Username: Erirah

Post Number: 8

Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Tom,

It's been a busy week, but I now have four exploded views from the Technical Illustration manual for you. Upload is limited to 450x450 pixels, so they didn't make it although they total just 130 kB. I'll send them to you off list.

I wish you success with the repair!

Cheers,
Erik

Konicakrazy
Tinkerer

Post Number: 7

Posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erik, Thank you so much for your help. The drawings are great.
Thanks, Tom in Florida

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration