Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Orestegor 200/4 disassembling Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Orestegor 200/4 disassembling « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ads
Tinkerer
Username: Ads

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there !
I have bought this lens but one one the blade is not at its place, i have to disassemble the lens to put it in the right place.
Any idea of how to disassemble it ?
I have already tryed, but after removing the 3 screwed pieces on the back I don't see what is the next step.
Any help is welcome
Thanks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Cptlockheed
Tinkerer
Username: Cptlockheed

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I just got this lens in great condition, but with a stiff focus. When trying to find information about dismantling the Orestegor, I found your message, but no info about the lens, so I decided to try opening it on my own. Took several sessions over a few days but here is how to take the thing apart.

Underneath the 3-screwed part there is a ring with one small locking screw and two holes. Release the screw a few turns (no need to remove it) and rotate the ring counterclocwise. On my Orestegor the ring was very tight, and I had to use two thin nails pushing on the holes to rotate it. When the ring is detached, the front and back halves can be separated. The back part consists only of the 3-piece focusing mechanism. Be very careful if you are dismantling the focusing part - I spent several hours figuring out how to get it back together again, and a few more hours re-doing the assembly to find the proper infinity focus.

Cheers,
Sami

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration