Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Vivitar 70-150mm 1:3.8 close focusing... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Vivitar 70-150mm 1:3.8 close focusing macro zoom lens for spares or repare « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jonnymorris
Tinkerer
Username: Jonnymorris

Post Number: 26

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have this lens which came in a camera bag in a state of disrepair - I think someone has had a go at it before me - I managed to re-assemble it and had it working for a while, but then it decided to stop working again and I haven't been able to fix it. So it's been bugging me for the past month or two, and now I've had enough of it! I'm putting it up for spares or repair if anyone wants it, maybe it just requires a bit of patience and a steady hand (I thought I had these, appears the patience ran out).

I will list on eBid in case anyone wants it, maybe the aperture blades are useful, or the screws. The lens itself has a small bit of fungus in the front element so it was never worth much anyway, but when working was an excellent lens (I will be looking out for a replacement one).

Here is the link to the auction:
http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/auction.cgi/1215609558-9796-1

And if you want to find my other photography auctions there:
http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=user-store&title=Retro-Camera

The x2 multiplier shown in the photo is not included in the eBid sale (above the first metal ring).

Vivitar 70-150

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration