Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon Power Winder A2 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Canon Power Winder A2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Blackholes88
Tinkerer
Username: Blackholes88

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was recently given a Canon Power Winder A2 from a relative that they used a LONG time ago. There's no instructions and I know nothing about cameras. I'm so lame, I can't even figure out where the film goes. Can someone help?

Karl
Tinkerer
Username: Karl

Post Number: 12

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Blackholes88
Please try the site below, mir, is a mine of info.

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/canon/fdresources/shared/windera2 /index.htm

I have the A winder, very easy to use. I like to put it on before putting film in camera. When taking photos with winder check that rewind crank is turning, this will say film is correctly loaded.
Regards Karl

Glenn
Tinkerer
Username: Glenn

Post Number: 410

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Laura,

A silly observation, but you make no mention of the camera you are using. You do have an A Series camera? Obviously the film is loaded into the back of the camera, the A2 Winder attaches onto the camera bottom and saves you straining the right thumb!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration