Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Minolta SRT-303 light meter adjust . Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Minolta SRT-303 light meter adjust . « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Juan_b
Tinkerer
Username: Juan_b

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a Minolta SRT 303 and I must adjust the light meter becuase the reads are ever one step over. I've tried with a 1,35V cell and with a 1,5V cell.
I've seen that there are two semi-fixing resisters under the base plate. One of these are for calibrate the battery checker, but the other don't do anything on the light meter arrow.
I've seen too that there are an excentric pin that is for the adjust the position of the arrow with ring, that you can see into the viewfinder but I think that the right way to calibrate the light meter is deviates the arrow of the light meter.
Can anybody helps me?

Rick_oleson
Tinkerer
Username: Rick_oleson

Post Number: 665

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The pot only has about a 1-stop range. There is some mechanical adjustment available in the shutter speed dial where the meter coupling cord attaches....

Juan_b
Tinkerer
Username: Juan_b

Post Number: 2

Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rick, in the speed dial I only have seen an adjustment for the position of the piece that marks the speed into the viewfinder.
There are an excentric pin that it can adjust the "arm with hole" that there are into the viewfinder.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration