Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Beginners advice(ricoh singlex tls)... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2008 » Beginners advice(ricoh singlex tls) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ciaomoppe
Tinkerer
Username: Ciaomoppe

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi!

I am a biginner with foto and camera and i am from sweden so my english may not be so good and maybe this is not the correct forum for these questions in?

i have been offered to buy a ricoh singlex tls for 500kr (ca. 50 dollars) with 4 objectives (lenses) and i am having it for a test at home right now and it seems like it's a good camera even though it is old but i have one problem and that is that i can't take off the lens. i have tried to push the little button underneath and screw anticlockwise but it won't come loose.

and then the little arm that you screw the film with is gone so i wonder if you can live without it?

thanks in advance

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration