Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Olympus om-2n: where is the auto manu... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Olympus om-2n: where is the auto manual switch? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tgraichen
Tinkerer
Username: Tgraichen

Post Number: 9

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

there is only one last question left for me on the om-2 / om-2n: where is the actual switch done between manual and auto mode on this olympus camera: is it only the switch on the left of the prism under the actual switch in the top or is there another switch hidden somewhere else (maybe along the linkage which seems to be under that switch)? i looked at the om-2 service manual, the disassembly instructions and the circuits and it looks like this little switch can't be everything for the 3-4 a/m switches shown in the circuit diagram. can anyone please enlighten me how the auto/manual switch actually works on the om-2?

a lot of thanks in advance and best wishes - thomas

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration