Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

How to solder the buzzer in the Nikon EM Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » How to solder the buzzer in the Nikon EM « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Remo
Tinkerer
Username: Remo

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2010 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello,

I’m Raimondo, from Domodossola, Italy
I have a Nikon EM, I open the top cover to repair a broken circuits, now the camera function well, but when I open the top cover I broken the wires of the buzzer. Someone can tell me where I may solder the buzzer’s wires?

Thank you

Greeting from Italy

Ray

Playboyphotog
Tinkerer
Username: Playboyphotog

Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hope this is some help for what you were looking for:
http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/solderpix.htm

David_nebenzahl
Tinkerer
Username: David_nebenzahl

Post Number: 225

Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You know, you might try actually reading and understanding the question being posed before coming up with a non-helpful answer.

I believe the O.P. (original poster) here was asking where to solder the wires, not how.

Hovaness
Tinkerer
Username: Hovaness

Post Number: 81

Posted on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 08:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't mean to be unhelpful, but the buzzer is such an annoyance to serious photographers that a silencing switch was included in the Nikon FG and FG20 models. Consider the silencing of the EM buzzer an upgrade.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration