Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Olympus om 1n cover Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Olympus om 1n cover « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kenneth_l
Tinkerer
Username: Kenneth_l

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not sure if this only happened on me, but I had a hard time putting the top cover back on.
The problem is that the shutter does not align with the shutter button on the cover. I can't rewind the film because the shutter hasn't returned to its original position.
The problem was solved after I used a screw driver to lower the shutter's height(the golden thin screw).
Is this a special case or it happens to everybody? It was my first time opening a camera's cover

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration