Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

LPL C7700 enlarger - plug Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » LPL C7700 enlarger - plug « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Michael Frangos (Michalisdk)
Apprentice
Username: Michalisdk

Post Number: 12

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi
The plug of my enlarger is broken and I'm trying to find a replacement. That's the one connecting to the 230v-to-12v transformer.
Problem is, I don't know how to search for one. What are they called?
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Michael
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Peter Robinson (Monopix)
VIP
Username: Monopix

Post Number: 244

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is that the one on the end of the cable attached to the head that plugs into the power supply? Mine had a flat 2 pin connector on it - not like that at all.
What's broken on the plug? Looks OK to me.
If you can't fix it or find another, remove the plug and open the case and hard wire it into the power supply. If you really need to be able to disconnect it then you could put an in-line connector into the cable. An electrician could do it for you if you can't.
www.contax139.co.uk
www.contax-yashica-repairs.co.uk

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration