Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Kodak 35 RF - Self Timer Broken Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Kodak 35 RF - Self Timer Broken « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bfinney396
Tinkerer
Username: Bfinney396

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2010 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I recently pruchased a Kodak 35 RF just to tinker with. I discovered that the Self Timer does not work. When the shutter was cocked and the timer lever pulled down, the lever simply shot back up. I have uploaded a photo of the inner mechanism once the camera was taken apart. I suspect a spring is missing from the plate (with two teeth) at the bottom. Can anyone help me? If anyone could even post a picture of what this model is supposed to look like it would really helpfull. self timer- missing spring?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nickon51
Tinkerer
Username: Nickon51

Post Number: 136

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 - 01:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think what you are looking at is the way it is supposed to be. That item is the pallet for the flash delay timer. The lever that you are operating is the flash delay timing lever.
See if you can download a users manual and have a read.
Cheers
Greg

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration