Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Linhof Zeiss Planar 100mm/2.8 - Disas... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Linhof Zeiss Planar 100mm/2.8 - Disassembly « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hai
Tinkerer
Username: Hai

Post Number: 39

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello,
I am trying to disassemble the Linhof Zeiss Planar 100mm/2.8 in order to get to the aperture blades. I don't find a way to remove the final parts (next to the shutter). Can you help?
Regards,
Hai

Hai
Tinkerer

Post Number: 40

Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some pictures...Shutter with back and front elementsSide view of shutter with notch for disassembly???Another side view, from back of shutter

Hai
Tinkerer

Post Number: 43

Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...and another close-up of a notch seen also in the 2nd picture above

Mndean
Tinkerer
Username: Mndean

Post Number: 240

Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Final parts meaning rear lens group? Or do you need more than that i.e. the shutter also? I am assuming this group doesn't unscrew with friction as the front element does.

Hai
Tinkerer

Post Number: 44

Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I removed the rear lens group. Now I have (from back to front): another lens group, the aperture and the shutter. I need to get to the aperture :-(

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration