Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Kodak Retinette IIB shutter button pr... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Kodak Retinette IIB shutter button problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ameliezapf
Tinkerer
Username: Ameliezapf

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

on my Kodak Retinette IIB, the shutter button is seated too deep in the body and thus is hard to depress far enough for the shutter to release. Underneath the camera top, though, everything looks fine, the shutter push rod is straight and in good condition.

To redress the problem, Chris Sherlock noted I'd need to see if the shutter release lever that gets pushed by the rod is bent. Does anyone know how to get at that part most conveniently, or -- what would be even more helpful -- does anyone have a Retinette IIB parts list they could send me a copy of?

Regards, thanks in advance,

Amy

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration