Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica S2: film advance lever does no... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Konica S2: film advance lever does not activate film reel in the camera « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lak
Tinkerer
Username: Lak

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

I have an old Konica S2 that i have not used for a while. Couple a days ago in the process of fixing stuck shutter release button, i discovered 3 small loose parts inside the top part of the camera body. So basically i opened the top of the camera and right next to release button there were a tiny sprint attached to a J-looking piece of metal and a piece that looks like a nail head. I know it is a terrible description of the parts. But what i know for sure is that after these pieces fell out, the film advance lever (cocking mechanism) does not sync with the film reel so it does not advance film. does anyone know how to get it in? or have any photos of how the advance lever connected to the film reel.

Thanks lots

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration