Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Iloca Aut-O-Matic Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Iloca Aut-O-Matic « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Br1078lum
Tinkerer
Username: Br1078lum

Post Number: 175

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2011 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I couldn't find a whole lot of information on this particular model, as it was made toward the end of the line for Wilhelm Witt, before they were swallowed up by AGFA. So I'm thinking low production, and just not that many still out there to have much of a following.

Anyway, all the things I read about Iloca cameras was that the rangefinder was a bear to adjust, because part of the arrangement was in the cover, and so you made the adjustment, put the cover back on, and hoped you got it right, or it was do it all over again and again. This model is not like that.

So since I couldn't find any info on it, I'm sharing with you all what I have learned.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7699588@N07/sets/72157628166102809/

(Don't forget to copy and paste the complete URL into your browser)

PF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hanskerensky
Tinkerer
Username: Hanskerensky

Post Number: 137

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2011 - 03:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for that very informative set Phil !

Allways nice to see images from an "outsider" camera like yours Iloca.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration