Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Agfa Super Solinette, to uplift topco... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Agfa Super Solinette, to uplift topcover, rotate anti-clockwise or ??? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gemgemhk
Tinkerer
Username: Gemgemhk

Post Number: 9

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
Would appreciate very much if anybody here would enlighten me with info about uplift/remove the topcover:
1. rotate the left side rewind knob anti-clockwise or clockwise? (I am aware that I need to open the cam back and insert a rod in the fork below).
2. rotate the right side film advance knob anti-clockwise or clockwise? (anything I shoule be awared of?) thanks gg

Chris_sherlock
Tinkerer
Username: Chris_sherlock

Post Number: 42

Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

1.The rewind knob is rotated clockwise to rewind the film into the cassette. Obviously if it unscrewed that way, the knob would come adrift when used, so it must be unscrewed the other way, anti-clockwise.
2.The advance knob is turned anti-clockwise to advance the film, so to prevent it getting unscrewed accidentally when you are using it to wind on the film it must be left-hand threaded. Turn it clockwise to remove it.

Regards, Chris

Gemgemhk
Tinkerer
Username: Gemgemhk

Post Number: 10

Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2012 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanks a lot. happy new year to you. regards gg

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration