Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Konica Auto S 1.6 Film Advance lever ... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Konica Auto S 1.6 Film Advance lever "Stuck" « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Amplifierword
Tinkerer
Username: Amplifierword

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2012 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey

First, my name is Jacob, and I'm completely new here I just joined in hopes of learning everything about cameras and photography.

That said, I've run into my first problem after purchasing a Konica Auto S1.6 camera. The Film advance lever does not pull all the way back. It only goes about 1/4th the way back. You hear a clanging noise when ever you pull it all the way back. This is very trivial to me because I am a complete newbie to all this stuff.

BUT, I want to learn how to fix this, I'm willing to do the research to do so. I just have no where to look. If you have any helpful links, videos, PDF files; anything will help me.

Thanks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Neuberger
Tinkerer
Username: Neuberger

Post Number: 60

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2012 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, a quick look in the "articles" section and the archives will very probably be of some help. There are numerous posts covering Konica's vintage Auto series.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration