Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Beaulieu Reflex 16 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Beaulieu Reflex 16 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Socket
Tinkerer
Username: Socket

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I bought a 1962 model from a merchant in Athens, Greece via eBay. He noted: This is a well made high quality French movie camera body. Camera is in Ex. condition and good working order.

A screw was missing on the rewind crank. The cover plate inside had dings. Upon opening the camera I found traces of somebody who picked on the cover plate and pounded on the pin in the claw shaft. All bearings bone dry with the exception of one where he must have begun with lubing but then changed his mind.

The claw shaft lies in a miniature ball bearing and a bushing on the other end. I read ADR FRANCE AX4 on its outer ring, Fischer designates 618/4. Anyway, the bore is 4 mm, outer diameter is 9 mm, height is 2,5 mm.

Does anyone want to see more?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration