Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Battery compartment cap for Konica Au... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Battery compartment cap for Konica Auto-Reflex « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nicolaig
Tinkerer
Username: Nicolaig

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi!
I recently bought a nice Konica (Revue) Auto-Reflex, but it did not have the battery compartment cap. Does anybody know were I can find a cap that will fit the camera?

If it could help I got the battery that was inside it. It is an V 625 PX.

Thanks! :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nick_merritt
Tinkerer
Username: Nick_merritt

Post Number: 22

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 17, 2012 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can you measure the diameter of the compartment, and confirm it's threaded (rather than a bayonet)? I'm thinking that battery compartment caps for the same type of battery would be a pretty standard size and thread pitch (subject, of course, to what more knowledgeable folks here say).

Other common cameras with flush-mounted battery compartments that use the 625 are the Minolta SRT series (101, 201, etc.) and Olympus OM-1. You're a lot more liable to find spare caps for those than for the Auto-Reflex. This is the original one with switchable full frame/half frame? I envy you!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration