Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Lynx 14 wiring Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Lynx 14 wiring « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike_c
Tinkerer
Username: Mike_c

Post Number: 7

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2012 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I’m installing a new shutter on a Yashica Lynx 14, and would appreciate advice about wiring the meter. (My understanding of electronics is, shall we say, primitive). I assume the blue and brown leads from the shutter go to the blue and brown leads on the meter, that the black lead on the shutter goes to the black lead from the negative terminal in the battery compartment, and that the red lead from one of the switch terminals goes to the red lead on the meter. What about the other switch terminal? Is this supposed to go to the camera body?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration