Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Viewfinder/Lens cleaning on Kodak Reflex Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Viewfinder/Lens cleaning on Kodak Reflex « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Litestorm17
Tinkerer
Username: Litestorm17

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2012 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have acquired a Kodak Reflex TLR camera from a friend at work. However, the internal viewfinder has quite a bit of dust and debris on it. I've seen plenty of videos on how to restore and clean the Kodak Reflex II camera, but have yet to find anything on the original Reflex camera. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Denny
Tinkerer
Username: Denny

Post Number: 92

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Reflex and Reflex Ia, I believe are the same camera, with different screens. Rick Oleson has notes on how to do it, but I can't find them on his website. He may spot this post and help you or you can email him.

If you click the "Articles" Tab - he is linked at the bottom of the page under External Resources.

I also have the original Reflex, but haven't dug into it - yet.

Good Luck, and I will probably be needing the same information later.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration