Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Can you identify this Pentax ME part Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Can you identify this Pentax ME part « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steveden
Tinkerer
Username: Steveden

Post Number: 3

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
can anyone identify what this part is and explain to me where it fits in the Pentax ME Super, it came loose from somewhere when I took the shutter mechanism out of the metal body. The part is a black cross shape with two of the opposite legs shorter than the other opposite pair and is made of a type of plastic. Any one have an ideas.
Stephen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Steveden
Tinkerer
Username: Steveden

Post Number: 4

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First Acknowledgement and personal thanks. I should have included my thanks to Bill for his work from a previous mail for identifying two spacers that had also come loose previously and for the correct way of installing the shutter and lubrication etc, Bill your advice was spot on much appreciated, do you have any thoughts on this part.
Stephen

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration